Please complete these two forms below as part of your registration. Part One is the Registration Form. Part Two is the Liability Release Statement and Communication Guidelines.
Please click SUBMIT for Part One before moving onto Part Two. They are two separate forms.
After I have received these forms and payment, I will send you a Questionnaire through email to assist me in getting to know your family and tailoring your support so you feel comfortable and confident in our plan.
*Please click SUBMIT before moving onto Part Two*
Part Two: Please sign the Liability Release Statement and Checkbox that you have read, understood and agree to the Communication Guidelines then click SUBMIT.
Liability Release Statement
Any time that you are concerned about your baby/toddler or notice symptoms, call your pediatrician’s office. The consult and printed resources are designed to provide information on the care of babies/toddlers. It is intended as reference material only, not as a medical manual. This consult is done with the knowledge that Infant Basics and Toddler Training, LLC or Moms On Call, LLC specifically disclaim all responsibility for any liability, loss, or risk-personal or otherwise-to any parent, person, or entity with respect to any illness, disability, injury, loss, or damage to be caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly, by the use or application of any of the contents of this consultation.
This consultation does not take the place of your pediatrician’s visits or recommendations. This consultation is used as a supplement to your pediatrician’s recommendations. Use the information obtained as a guide for your own parenting choices.
Infant Basics and Toddler Training Communication Guidelines
If you are ever concerned that your child may be experiencing a medical emergency, please call your pediatrician or 911 right away.
Individual results may vary based on methods and consistency implemented by caregivers.
All fees will be clear and agreed upon prior to any service being rendered.
- Please state the name, age, and current weight (only if pediatrician is concerned about your toddler’s weight) of your child at the beginning of each e-mail.
- State your questions in bullet point format, as this will help ensure I answer your exact questions
- Be as specific as possible with your current routine and schedule.
- I typically respond in less than 24hrs, and guarantee a response in less than 48 hrs.
- If you encounter a problem that you feel requires a response in less than 24hrs, this is typically a good indication that your pediatrician should be notified.
- While I do work on the weekends, routine inquiries received on Saturday or Sunday, that do not require immediate attention, will be responded to on Monday.
- If I am going to experience a temporary change in my schedule (such as vacation, family illness), which could affect my ability to respond to my current clients in my typical fashion, I will let you know.
As always, I consider it such an honor to be asked to serve and support your family in this way!